Monday, July 20, 2009

Grammar Class cancellation....

As I was striving with all my heart to get the internet connection last night, something really really fantastic have happened to me..
Haha..(with the expression of an evil laugh)..
I got a message that Grammar class is cancelleled for today..
Can you imagine how happy I was??
Like the idiom, 'as happy as a lark'..
Ouppsss...
Do not mistaken why am I happy about it, owkay...
I love Miss Afni's class..
although, she is quite an aggressive and scary sometimes, I learned a lot from her class and I am able to relate what she is teaching with my life..
For an example, I'm starting to use the right grammar in my blog, my facebook and any of my writing as well..
I am thankful to her..
The reason I am happy is, I will get sufficient goodnight sleep and I don't have to wake up early..
hahaha..
I am soO happy about it..
Sleep. sleep, sleep...
Abang Zac(the caucasian), abang Didie, kak Iera and Kak Ainatul often told us that getting insufficient sleep is normal... There were also time when they don't sleep at all...
(They are our seniors taking B.Ed tesl currently)...
OMG! How can I deal with this thing??
No way, no sleep!
I need to sleep..
Sleep is very vital to rejunavate our mind and body for a glorious next day..
I remembered that once I didn't sleep at night and the next day, I got a migraine and fever..
I am too weak without sleep....
haha..
However, maybe someday, I'll just get use to it.
We never know..


p/s: have a replacement malaysian studies class tonight from 8.30-10.30pm..
Mr. Faiez, it's not appropriate for a 'gadis' to go out at night, you know...
Need to study for, Computer Lit, malaysian Studies and College Study Skills...
Test,test, test.....

6 comments:

  1. blog walking ~
    hehe.


    yeah~
    tell me bout it.
    its an exam week n still we dun hve tyme 2 do our revision.
    ouh can it get worst ?!!


    *hate nyte class. i get beat easily =.='

    ReplyDelete
  2. adii! teach me english language pls. i have to take MUET mybe next year and my english u knoe la sux kan. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to didie: uhuh.. i can't do with night classes anymore. it's making me sick..
    but,if it's tarian or theatre, well there is an exception..haha;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. to syamie: ya am.. i'm very concern about my MUET too.. Well,I'll be sitting for it on october this year.. Let's workout together k..
    p/s: btw, your engkish is not 'sucks'..It is a normal English..Don't take is as sucks, owkay..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my CSS test was a nightmare!!!
    but C.lit was better, u know best right:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha..
    chill la tika..
    css wasn't tat bad...
    i know u did very well with the paper..
    uhuh..comp lit was 'exhilarating'...
    haha..

    p/s:PIM

    ReplyDelete