Monday, July 20, 2009

Internet connection in MAWAR

I hate it when people are getting more and more in Mawar.
(Well, this is the negative side of my thinking)..
One of the reasons is, the internet connection...
Aiyooo..... It's killing me..
It really challenges my patience..
I know that patience is the virtue..
But, I can't stand it anymore..
I need to submit my College Study skills journal 6..
And it is being procrastinated because....
I bet, you guys can definitely make a right guess..
YES!! The internet connection is dreadfully unbearable for a fairly patient university student(this is referring to me, most definitely)..
I have only another 15minutes before the due time.
OH ALLAH!! Is this one of the obstacles you are testing on me..
Owkay, I know accept it with my most gracious heart.
God Willing, everything will be fine.
p/s:just hope that I won't kill myself...aiyomaa..
Oh ya..If you notice, i'm using all the adverbs I can put in before the adjective.
Trying to practise the rosy blossom English Language, i supposed...hahha
Isn't that right ELIZA..
loveRly...

1 comment: