Friday, July 12, 2013

Another 3days before Pre-Practicum

Hello everyone!
I've been away for quite a long time. It seems that the blog is quite dusty like an abandoned blog.
Last year or perhaps 2 years ago was the last time I posted an entry.
My life has changed since I stopped joining Prisma Seni actively.
Having a boyfriend actually strengthen the decision.
I've already completed my 6th semester in UiTM.
Now I'm waiting for practicum which will start in mid-July.
I still do not know which school I'd be sent to. Who would be my supervior? And etc.
I hope that I'll be able to do well for my practicum because it will be the benchmark for my future.
Whether I am qualified to be an English teacher or not. That's the question.
Other than practicum, I am also excited about my AE. AE is an abbreviation of Academic Exercise.
It is our version of thesis. I have a year to work on my thesis. If I can complete my AE by the due date, I wouldn't be able to graduate. That's harsh. As much as I want to be a student forever, I don't want to extend the semester because of unfinished AE.
I just hope that I am going to do well. Good luck Delin! Give your best, alright! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment