Monday, July 4, 2011

The memories I had along my way as a dancer.

  • the flowers bloomed during my presence in Istanbul. It was such a beautiful sight walking around the garden in front of the Blue Mosque.

  • I made friends with the Yahya Kaptan Lisesi students who were my foster sister's schoolmates. We went trekking at 'kar tepe' which means 'snow hill'. It was a snow hill after all where I got to touch real snow for the first time there. I miss these guys so much.


  • They are Buket, Duygu and Ezgi. Ezgi is my foster sister. They are all a year younger than I am but I look younger than them because of my size. They treat me like a sister regardless I am new to them. They are very protective towards me. I miss them very much.


  • Here we are. Ezgi, Esra and I. Esra is Ezgi's best friend. We took this picture when we were spending time at Ezgi's parents' summer house in Masukiye. I really really love it there. I still remember the breeze, the view. Oh my. It was wonderful. I really really wish to be there again.


  • I got really excited when it comes to the snow. It was my first time, by the way. I'll be back during the winter someday.


  • Here is the Malaysian delegates with the mayor of Bekirpasa Municipal. We had a great time there because of their first class hospitality.



  • My first experience representing Malaysia in Children's Folklore Festival Kocaeli, Turkiye. I had the best ever memories in Turkiye. With my foster family, the friendly Turkish, and the places. Everything and everyone were AWESOME. I cried so hard when I had to go back to Malaysia. I was 17 at that moment. I was supposed to sit for a public examination at the end of the year. Regardless of that, I continued dancing and only stopped a month before the exam. I managed to pass with flying colours and proved myself to the teachers and especially my parents who had been scolding me for not stopping dancing. I did it.



  • Turkiye was the starting point of my life as a dancer in the international level. I found out that I enjoy communicating with people of different languages and cultures with which was why I chose TESL at the first place as my carrier. Dancing would always be my ticket socializing, communicating and exploring new culture. Somehow, I believe sharing cultures between the global community would be the best way to unite everyone in harmony. Peace. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment