Wednesday, May 12, 2010

today....after yesterday..

Yes, the result was out and I got the interview. It was hard for me to press the 'enter' key after typing my IC number. Only Allah Knows how relieved I am. It has been a nightmare for me after the catastrophe which had befallen me earlier. Who would not break down when their hopes and dreams are shattered just like that. I have been through it. So, I know how my some of my friends feel when they din get the interview. I feel like breaking down like them too but, there is no use. Enough of disappointment. I need a drive to reach for my dreams. I have been disappointed for lots of time and I am going to make sure that this time, I will not be disappointed anymore. Eventhough, i can't guarantee that, I will fight for myself.




This is KOcaeli, Turkiye. This place keeps one of my happiest memories in life. I wish to come back here someday with a more established self. I want to meet my foster family and cherish our moments like how we used to do it last time.

I miss true nature........

No comments:

Post a Comment