Thursday, May 13, 2010

I know where I am going....


I know where I am going. Is that true? I have made a big decision to continue my study in Degree in TeSL, UiTM. Do you think it is that big? For me, yes it is. This is a 'once a life time' decision which will lead me to my destiny. TESL is my calling. I am determine to do it and I am going for it. But, why UiTM? People has been calling UiTM with lots of unacceptable names. Some people just condemn the institution and think that it is just where the Malays having fun. I don't care about what they say about UiTM. Because I know the real Uitm. The one year I had during my foundation in UiTM was my best year ever. I owe so much to my lecturers, UiTM staffs and buddies who have helped me along those hard and rocky path.

U guys know what??.... I am going to finish my studies here. I don't care what would PEOPLE say..



ENCIK ABU BAKAR from LINTON COLLEGE!! You have no right to condemn my ideal place of higher institution! You even called our previous prime minister wrongly when you referred to him as Badawi. Have u no idea that Badawi is his father?? Please lah encik. I know u were just doing ur job as a promoter BUT u have no right of provoking other people and condemn other institution. What?? Studying in the oversea is better?? Ouh, PLease....U narrow-minded Encik Abu Bakar.. Malaysia has the same level education as any other developed countries. Don't u ever try to condemn on Malaysian Education to other countries. If our level of education is that bad, where do all our ministers come from?? Still, they are the product of Malaysia itself.
When u talk about those 'trash' about our local education, have u ever thought about ur own self? Aren't u ur self a Malaysian? Or are u NOT???

ENCIK ABU BAKAR..I have a reminder for: Watch out for ur own words. Be careful or else it will get back to u!!!!!



The first reason I was interested in TESL is the fact that it trains me to sosialise with people. I want to do something for my comunity. I want to help them. This is the only way I can help them. I don't have money to buy them food and stuff. I don't have what it takes to become politicion in order to fight for their right. The only thing that I can offer them is "EDUCATION". To be precise English. I am not doing TESL just for myself but for my parents, Allah and people. Hopefully, my good intention will be blessed by Allah. I need strength to face all these.



I used to be unsure when people ask me about becoming an English teacher.
But now...What can I say. Yes, I am going to become an English teacher..BRING IT ON! Yeahhh!....



:D......

No comments:

Post a Comment