Monday, February 1, 2010

Why me??!!

Everything has to be me! I have lots of disatisfaction in this second sem.
I feel that everything and everyone is being hypocrite. The terms of 'sincerity', 'honesty' and 'earnesty' do not exist at all. It seems to me that everybody is trying to look for shortcuts in everything they do! Im pissed off!! Totally pissed off!

Now, I'd just be as rndom as I can. Not to pin-point on anyone.
What is a teacher/'lecturer's job?
They are here to:-
  • to teach
  • to correct the student's mistakes
  • to give guidance for the students
  • to give marks to student fair and square
  • to make the students understand to the fullest of a topic
  • to develop interest in the student to study
  • to guide the student to work efficiently under pressure.

These are the basic things of being a teacher/lecturer.However, some people are just not fit to hold one of these 'holy' job. If the teacher himself is wrong and wouldn't even accept his mistake and correct it. Instead, teach the wrong things to students, what will happen to this world? This world will be filled up with arrogant which is unpleasantly proud people who think that they are right most of the time. I can bare facing this kind of people all of the time. It makes me sick. People's mind will be contaminated with negative values and auras. This is very unpleasant to others.

These are my observations of people around me which I find very unpleasant:-

  • disrespect others-talking and giggling while one person is speaking to the rest of the team
  • eating chewing gum while presenting- is it the right manner when yuou are presenting? you think it is cool?? oh, Please...!
  • laughing and talking as if there is no one else around you.You think you are the only person living on this Earth?

To be continued....I have grammar class in 3 minutes..........

No comments:

Post a Comment